Finding a Naturopathic Doctor in Stamford CT
C.A.R.E. Health & Wellness Center Offers Holistic Solutions to Improve Your Comfort and Mobility
Are you looking for a naturopathic doctor Stamford CT residents have turned to for pain relief, improved mobility and general wellness? Our specialists at C.A.R.E. Health & Wellness Center specialize in naturopathic medicine, chiropractic care, personal training and nutritional counseling. We treat the whole patient, working to solve acute problems, treat chronic conditions and improve quality of life. Our patients count on us when they need a naturopathic doctor, improved fitness or nutrition and a holistic approach to medicine and healing.
Here are some important questions to ask when considering a naturopathic doctor Stamford CT.
- Where did you go to school? There are only a select few accredited naturopathic doctor schools in the United States and Canada. You want to be sure your doctor has a degree from one of these schools.
- What exams did you complete? Many online and distance-education providers offer inferior and unaccredited credentials that can put patients at risk. Ask if your doctor has taken the NPEX exam, administered by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners. This rigorous test is a comprehensive evaluation of a naturopath’s training, including sections on biomedical science, core clinical science and electives.
- Do you have experience with my conditions? You want a naturopathic doctor with experience treating the conditions from which you suffer. Ask about your doctor’s approach to treating these conditions, the results his or her patients have had, and what treatment approaches are taken.
- Do you follow evidence-based treatment practices? For many conditions, there are a wide range of possible treatment options. You want a doctor who practices sound medicine, with a focus on evidence- and research-based treatments and techniques.
Other considerations include:
- Does your doctor practice what he or she preaches? Look for signs that your naturopath is in good shape, has good energy and lives a healthy lifestyle. If your doctor does not serve as an inspiration to you, you probably want to seek treatment elsewhere.
- Does your doctor offer a range of related treatments? Authentic naturopathic treatment Stamford CT residents should expect includes a range of related services. You want to receive care that is coordinated, strategic and centralized, treating you and your body completely.
- Are you treated with respect? A good medicine relationship is a partnership between provider and patient. You want a naturopathic doctor who respects you, understands your needs and preferences, and works to create an effective treatment plan that ends in success.
Why Choose C.A.R.E.?
The C.A.R.E. (Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Rehabilitation, Exercise) Health & Wellness Center offers a comprehensive approach to naturopathic medicine. We focus on providing positive outcomes using research-based protocols.
We offer a full range of services, including:
- Chiropractic care
- Massage therapy
- Naturopathic medicine
- Nutritional counseling
At C.A.R.E Health and Wellness, we develop individual treatment plans for each patient, based on a comprehensive physical exam, consultations and a focus on outcomes. Our integrated practice evaluates each patient’s habits, physical health, muscle tone, fitness, and posture. We treat a range of acute and chronic illnesses, including back and neck pain, obesity, scoliosis, fibromyalgia and sports injuries. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.295.3484 to learn how we can help you lead a more productive and fulfilling life.