C.A.R.E. Health and Wellness Center Offers Chiropractor Care and Natural Therapies To Help You Heal
When you’re in pain or recovering from illness or injury, you want trained professionals who will treat you well and help alleviate your discomfort. In Stamford CT, the C.A.R.E. (Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Rehabilitation, Exercise) Health and Wellness Center is the choice to make when selecting a talented and skilled chiropractor or other natural therapy service.
If you need chiropractic care, you may be wondering how to find the right chiropractor for your needs. Below are a few things to look for and ask when deciding on the right chiropractor:
- Understand Chiropractic Methods
Learn whether the chiropractor manipulates spines using instruments or hands, using joint-popping manipulation or low-force manipulation.
- Know Chiropractic Treatment Duration
Ask any potential chiropractic provider how long your treatment is expected to last. It is reasonable to expect a chiropractor to see you 3 times a week for the first 2-6 weeks of treatment. In most cases, you should feel results after a few visits and significant pain reduction in 1-4 weeks.
- Learn the Chiropractor’s Background
Check the educational background of any potential provider to ensure that he or she has gone to an accredited college or university. Most chiropractors obtain a bachelor’s degree and go on to receive their Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine and receive certifications or post-graduate training.
- Ask About Payment Plans
Know whether your provider accepts your insurance, provides family discounts or allows you to spread payments out over a period of time.
- Express Communication Preferences
If you want time with your chiropractor to listen and answer questions, check to make sure your potential provider is willing to spend the time you need.
- Develop a Comprehensive Plan
It’s important that chiropractic care be part of a comprehensive treatment plan that involves physical exercise and good nutrition. Some chiropractic practices offer these services as well, as acupuncture, and rehabilitation, allowing for more coordinated care.
The C.A.R.E. Health and Wellness Center Advantage
The C.A.R.E. Health and Wellness Center provides expert chiropractic care and a range of other services that will have you feeling better fast. We treat patients with a number of symptoms and illnesses, including neck pain, low-back pain, mid-back pain, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, obesity and scoliosis. We also treat injuries related to car accidents or sports.
Chiropractic care aims to restore a patient’s health using manual and natural therapies. These drug-free, non-surgical approaches let the body restore itself and heal. Chiropractors focus on finding the biomechanical cause of a particular ailment, instead of just treating the symptoms.
Our practitioners and staff members provide thorough physical examinations, offer professional consultations and develop individualized treatment plans.
In addition to chiropractic services, C.A.R.E. Health and Wellness Center offers a complementary suite of other treatments, including:
- Acupuncture, which uses a gentle needling process to stimulate various body points.
- Naturopathic Medicine, which focuses on prevention and self-healing.
- Massage Therapy, which manipulates soft tissue by applying fixed and movable pressure.
- Nutritional Counseling, which helps patients make healthier choices, monitor caloric intake, manage portions and meal frequency and maintain a balanced diet.
- Personal Training, which helps patients meet fitness goals through safe training and coaching.
- Physiotherapy, which uses a range of techniques, including heat and cold therapy, ultrasound and electrical stimulation.
For comprehensive chiropractic care in Stamford CT, turn to the talented professionals at C.A.R.E. Health and Wellness Center.